Vietnamese menu 2 – 4 – 5 have been updated with the new dishes. The new recipes have been built for healthy purpose and will presenting by fresh local vegetables and products for our convenience and concerning.
Vietnamese vegetarian class was succeed with four dishes from first time. They were in order:
- Vegetarian salad rolls with fresh lettuce, coriander, Vietnamese herbs, mung-bean sprout, mushrooms… used with ‘Nuoc Cham’ favourite word that Curtis Stone used for his dish on Coles magazine.
- Stir fry: Pak-choice, three kind of mushrooms, brown onion with soy sauce
- Fried tofu stew with five kind of mushroom with soy sauce and pepper
- Special spring rolls with three kind of mushrooms and other from Vietnamese kitchen.
Congratulation to Rose, Elsa, Anna, Keren and Lisa.
Vietnamese Custom Made Class on 28 December menu will be:
- Fried mince balls with lemongrass chili (entry course)
- Vietnamese Beef Pho (main course)
- Vietnamese Banh Xeo (main course)
- Coconut jelly (dessert)
Vietnamese experience cooking classes for the last quarter of 2015
Kitchen Carnivale/ October – November – December 2015 Classes
Sunday 4 October: 10am – 1pm/ Vietnamese 2 – Thuy
Sunday 8 November: 10am – 1pm/ Vietnamese 5 – Thuy
Sunday 27 December: 10am – 1pm/ Vietnamese 5 – Thuy
Monday (PH) 28 December: 10am – 1pm/ Vietnamese Custom Made Class – Thuy
Last July, in the Business Class of Qantas ‘Beef Pho’ was served on plane. The green shallot and delicate coriander brought delicious taste to passengers who chose to use that dish.
Other surprise to customers in Bali as we had chosen the Romeos’ bar serves local beer and the menu offers the Vietnamese rolls and ‘nuoc cham’ delicious and tasty sauce which is going with spring rolls.
my weekly preview front cover (1) my weekly preview page 14 my weekly preview page 15
Kitchen Carnivale is so proud in the first page of My Weekly Preview Magazine 24 July
Due to circumstances, our cooking experience cooking classes will miss out some dishes because two members of Kitchen Carnivale are heading to their home countries from July to middle of September.
You may find some classes you are interested in the schedule of August and September.